General Pump Company, Inc. has the largest and most up-to-date pump pulling and work-over rigs, service support rigs, and field service trucks in Southern California.
General Pump Company, Inc. has capacities for pulling lineshaft and submersible pumps of up to 40- tons with our Grove rotary crane, over 80-tons with our Taylor rig, and 60-tons with each of our two custom built general machine pump pulling rigs – the only telescoping well rigs in the industry.
Well Services we perform include:
- Brushing and Bailing
- Mechanical and Chemical Well Treatments
- Test and Development Pumping – New and Existing Wells
- Specialty Chemical Solution Treatments
- pH Adjusted Chlorination
- AirBurst® and Other Pressure Surging Techniques
- Dual Swab Airlift Cleaning
- Dual Swab Pump Cleaning
- Well Case Perforating
- Bottom and Mid-Well Seals
- Well Reconstruction and Hydraulic Flow Changes
- Well Liners and Swedge Patches
- Cathodic Protection