- Organization Chart
- General Pump Company takes pride with its strong Management Team Technical field and shop operations and office administration. Our team consists of 47 full time employees with an average employee tenure of approximately 10 years. Furthermore, approximately half of the Company's employees have tenures of 17 years or more.
- General Pump is unique in that the Company employs civil and mechanical engineers, hydrologists, certified welder-fitters, electricians, trained pump control & UFD specialists, truck & equipment repair technicians, and highly experienced factory-trained application engineers.
Michael Bodart, President & Director of Engineering
- As President and Director of Engineering, Mr. Bodart oversees all of the Company's operations. In addition, he is a nationally recognized expert in the field of pump engineering and well rehabilitation. Mr. Bodart has been invited to give presentations on related subject matter for numerous national and regional industry associations. Mr. Bodart holds the General Engineering – A license for General Pump.
Fernando Munoz, Operations Manager/Quality Control
- Mr. Munoz is responsible for the management and training of the Company's machine shop and field service crews. He has almost 30 years of experience in pump servicing, repair, and installation. In addition to his field service experience, Mr. Munoz is also an expert in well chemical treatment and disinfection.
Thomas Nanchy, Senior Project Manager
- Mr. Nanchy has been in the well and pump industry for approximately 30 years and has been involved with hundreds of well rehabilitations. Highly regarded in the industry, he has given many presentations about well maintenance and rehabilitation for professional organizations throughout California.